Thrive Pet Healthcare is looking to hire a Veterinary Cardiologist to join the ACCESS South Bay team!
Join our community of veterinary care providers for the support, tools, and resources to elevate your practice and provide top-notch patient care. We believe in your abilities and are committed to helping you succeed.
Learn more about ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospitals
Below are some highlights about this team:
- ACCESS, a network of multi-specialty practices located throughout the SoCal area, provides 24/7 ER and specialty care to the surrounding communities. Our departments have a busy and varied caseload with a high number of referrals and emergency cases.
- Specialties include critical care, cardiology, oncology, internal medicine, interventional radiology, endoscopy, surgery, orthopedic surgery with joint replacement center, nephrology with IHD, CRRT, Plasma Exchange and SCUF available, neurology, urology along with Avian + Exotic medicine. With a highly trained and skilled support staff who are dedicated to ensuring the success of our services.
- To provide the best care possible, we stay apprised of new innovations and utilize an extensive array of cutting-edge diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring equipment. These include a complete laboratory (CBC/Chemistry/ Siemens Rapid Point Blood Gas Analyzer/I-stat/SCA2000, SnapDx, VetTest, TEG), monitoring devices (Cardell Max 12/Telemetry/NIBP/Invasive BP/telemetry), digital radiography, color flow Doppler ultrasound (Toshiba Aplio, GE Logiq S7, P6, Sonoscape portable ultrasound GE Vivid Cardiac and Phillips CX50 cardiac ultrasound), OEC 9800 & 9900 fluoroscopy with neurovascular package, 64 slice helical CT, and 1.5T MRI. Each hospital is fully equipped with Pulmonetics or Maquet Servo critical care ventilators.
- We are also equipped with complete endoscopic, laparoscopic, and thoracoscopic instrumentation. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new therapies.
- We have multiple locations to help support you:
- South Bay: Situated in Torrance with easy access to all the beach cities.
- Los Angeles: Nestled in the bustling town of Culver City between Santa Monica and Beverly Hills.
- San Fernando Valley: Found in Woodland Hills. Close to all the outdoor activities found in Malibu and Topanga Canyon.
- Pasadena: Escape some of the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles and find yourself in beautiful Pasadena, nestled at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains.
Provide your best care as a Thrive Pet Healthcare veterinarian.
Our veterinarians form a vast peer network of multi-disciplinary experts who are here to bolster your professional and personal well-being by offering support. When you need to rebalance, you’ll have access to resources and benefits that are meaningful because they’re built around nurturing your mental health. This means taking the time you need with options for flexible scheduling like three to five-day work weeks to fit every phase of your career and life.
Benefits – our care in action
We invest heavily in our teams' growth and development. We nurture an emotionally intelligent workplace and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. We pride ourselves in creating an environment that meets your specific needs and enhances your quality of life and work.
Some of our benefits include:
- A progressive compensation model that includes competitive base salaries with additional production opportunities. And, no negative accrual.
- A Personal + Professional Package of Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation time, Parental leave, PURR-rental leave, and bereavement – to grieve both humans and pets.
- Separate paid time to pursue Continuing Education
- Generous Support for Board Study Paid Time
- Mental health and well-being, as we understand the unique challenges that come with veterinary care and offer resources to alleviate them.
- Educational support because knowledge is not only power but also fundamental in your growth and development.
- Impressive Pet Perks – free exams and discounts on products and services at all Thrive locations.
To explore opportunities with us, please review the following job requirements and reach out to us!
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, before their start date.
- Active DEA license or DEA licensure eligible.
- Board Certified Specialist or Residency Trained Veterinarian.
Compensation is negotiable based on credentials and experience with an annual base salary range starting at $150,000 - $300,000 / year. The actual salary offered will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, please apply through the link on this page or submit your CV confidentially to Andie Miller at email@example.com. You can also view additional positions at https://careers.thrivepetcare.com/.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.