Thrive Pet Healthcare is looking to add a Veterinary Cardiologist to our team at Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care Center!
Join our community of veterinary care providers for the support, tools, and resources to elevate your practice and provide top-notch patient care. We believe in your abilities and are committed to helping you succeed.
Learn more about the Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care Center
- The hospital includes a team of collaborative specialists in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Oncology, Diagnostic Imaging, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Cardiology, as well as a mature and robust ER service.
- We are a comprehensive team of board-certified Veterinary Specialists, Residents, Emergency Doctors, Interns, highly trained Veterinary Technicians, Assistants, and Client Service Representatives, all dedicated to animals in need of advanced medical expertise.
- Our hospital is equipped with all the equipment you need to be successful. Including a full-service ICU (fitted with 2 Oxygen Cages), in-house laboratory, two surgery suites, a chemotherapy suite, digital radiography, telemetry, ultrasonography (with three ultrasound machines on site), a newly purchased endoscopy tower with a variety of rigid and flexible endoscopes, and capabilities for interventional endoscopy such as tracheal and urethral stent placement, bladder stone basket retrieval, urethral collagen injections and more! Additionally, our hospital is currently undergoing renovations to update the Oncology suite as well as adding MRI
Located in Largo, just 15 minutes from the most beautiful beaches in Florida. Our area has all the desired conveniences and world-class entertainment, professional sports (football, baseball, and hockey), boating, fishing, and two airports within convenient driving distance. The Tampa Bay area provides all of the fun of larger cities without the high cost of living or congestion.
Our network of 400 clinics across the country creates an exceptional community of veterinary professionals and resources. Thrive Pet Healthcare derives its power from individuality and interconnectivity. We are proud of our Specialty Directors Board, designed to connect specialists like you across the country for networking, community and mentorship as needed. The Board is just one element of our unique Medical Excellence and education platform, including a Clinical Research Committee, a Doctor Mentorship Committee, and more. It is aimed at providing you with the necessary knowledge, tools, and resources to enhance your professional journey.
Provide your best care as a Thrive Pet Healthcare veterinarian.
Our veterinarians form a vast peer network of multi-disciplinary experts here to bolster your professional and personal well-being by offering support. You’ll have access to meaningful resources and benefits when you need to rebalance because they’re built around nurturing your mental health. This means taking the time you need with options for flexible scheduling, like three to five-day work weeks to fit every phase of your career and life.
Benefits – our care in action
We invest heavily in our teams' growth and development. We nurture an emotionally intelligent workplace and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. We pride ourselves in creating an environment that meets your specific needs and enhances your quality of life and work.
Some of our benefits include:
- A progressive compensation model that includes competitive base salaries with additional production opportunities. And, no negative accrual.
- A Personal + Professional Package of Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation time, Parental leave, PURR-rental leave, and bereavement – to grieve both humans and pets.
- Separate paid time to pursue Continuing Education
- Generous Support for Board Study Paid Time
- Mental health and well-being, as we understand the unique challenges that come with veterinary care and offer resources to alleviate them.
- Educational support because knowledge is power and fundamental in your growth and development.
- Impressive Pet Perks – free exams and discounts on products and services at all Thrive locations.
To explore opportunities with us, please review the following job requirements and reach out to us!
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, before their start date.
- Active DEA license or DEA licensure eligible.
- Board Certified Specialistor Residency Trained Veterinarian.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, please apply through the link on this page or submit your CV confidentially to Andie Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view additional positions at https://careers.thrivepetcare.com/.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.