Veterinary Cancer Group is looking to expand its team by adding additional Veterinary Oncologists to the team in all 4 locations (Tustin, Torrance, Culver City, & Woodland Hills). Full-time and Part-Time Oncologists are welcome to apply!! Join our community of veterinary care providers for the support, tools, and resources to elevate your practice and provide top-notch patient care. We believe in your abilities and are committed to helping you succeed.
Learn more about Veterinary Cancer Group:
Below are some highlights about this team:
- Veterinary Cancer Group is proud to have been serving Southern California since 1992. We currently boast 12 boarded medical oncologists, one radiation oncologist, one Emergency & Critical Care doctor double-boarded in medical & radiation oncology, one veterinarian (practice limited to oncology) and one resident
- We are comprised of four locations throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties. We focus every day on our core vision “to improve the quality of life for pets with cancer and the families that love them.
- Our state-of-the-art linear accelerators will allow your patients access to not only standard radiation and IMRT, but SRS as well.
- As a part of the ACI network, you will have the opportunity to participate in numerous clinical trials.
- If teaching is your thing, we have a certified residency-training program and have successfully trained six residents. We have senior students from Western University College of Veterinary Medicine complete their oncology rotations with us.
- Our Locations:
- VCG Orange County: Located in the highly desirable area of Tustin, just outside of Irvine.
- VCG South Bay: Situated in Torrance with easy access to all the beach cities.
- VCG San Fernando Valley: Found in Woodland Hills. Close to all the outdoor activities found in Malibu and Topanga Canyon
- VCG Los Angeles: Nestled in the bustling town of Culver City between Santa Monica and Beverly Hills.
Our network of 400 clinics across the country creates an exceptional community of veterinary professionals and resources. Thrive Pet Healthcare derives its power from individuality and interconnectivity. We are proud of our Specialty Directors Board, designed to connect specialists like you across the country for networking, community and mentorship as needed. The Board is just one element of our unique Medical Excellence & Education platform that also includes a Clinical Research Committee, Doctor Mentorship Committee, and more. It is aimed at providing you with the necessary knowledge, tools, and resources to enhance your professional journey.
Provide your best care as a Thrive Pet Healthcare veterinarian.
Our veterinarians form a vast peer network of multi-disciplinary experts who are here to bolster your professional and personal well-being by offering support. When you need to rebalance, you’ll have access to resources and benefits that are meaningful because they’re built around nurturing your mental health. This means taking the time you need with options for flexible scheduling like three to five-day work weeks to fit every phase of your career and life.
Benefits – our care in action
We invest heavily in our teams' growth and development. We nurture an emotionally intelligent workplace and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. We pride ourselves in creating an environment that meets your specific needs and enhances your quality of life and work.
Some of our benefits include:
- A progressive compensation model that includes competitive base salaries with additional production opportunities. And, no negative accrual.
- A Personal + Professional Package of Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation time, Parental leave, PURR-rental leave, and bereavement – to grieve both humans and pets.
- Separate paid time to pursue Continuing Education
- Generous Support for Board Study Paid Time
- Mental health and well-being, as we understand the unique challenges that come with veterinary care and offer resources to alleviate them.
- Educational support because knowledge is not only power but also fundamental in your growth and development.
- Impressive Pet Perks – free exams and discounts on products and services at all Thrive locations.
To explore opportunities with us, please review the following job requirements and reach out to us!
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, before their start date.
- Active DEA license or DEA licensure eligible.
- Board Certified Veterinary Oncology Specialist or Residency Trained Veterinarian to join the team.
Compensation negotiable based on credentials and experience with an annual base salary range starting at $150,000 - $300,000 / year. The actual salary offered will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, please apply through the link on this page or submit your CV confidentially to Jennifer Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view additional positions at https://careers.thrivepetcare.com/.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.